Remember in the school skits / plays – the kid who couldn’t really sing or dance was always given the part of the static tree at the back of the stage? Well we are making trees cool, front and centre of stage – a fashion item even! Branch out today or go out on a limb this Halloween. OK, enough bad tree jokes!
Dress up like some of the really creepy eerie trees in horror flicks like the Guardian, Sleepy Hollow or The Ring.
- Digitally printed hooded robe with “tree bark” print
- Tall erect 3D headpiece with attached sign
- Pair of oversized gloves with gnarled stick effect and two signs to hang around neck
- Shoe covers with digital print, attached leaves and elastic to loop under shoes
- This is an official Rubie’s product