Wizard of Oz Tin Man Book Week Child Costume S:M (5-6 years)
Can anybody spare an oil can for this Wizard of Oz Tinman? Poor Tin Man. All this metal man wanted was a heart but the mechanic that built him forgot to install one. Then, if that wasn’t bad enough, he got stuck in the forest with no one to oil him.
For what seemed like forever this shiny statue stood there waiting and waiting for someone to pick up that oil can. Then came Dorothy and the Scarecrow who gladly gave him the Tin Man what he needed to dance about. With the hopes that the great and powerful Wizard of Oz could grant him his wish of a real heart he joined the group on their trip down the Yellow Brick road!
Hop on the Yellow Brick Road and become this famous Tin Man character in our silver TinMan Costume!
The Wizard of Oz Tin Man Child / Boys costume includes:
* A silver jumpsuit with padded chest and matching funnel headpiece.
* A printed clock on the chest (corner).
* Shirt secures with Velcro tab in back, has printed details on front
* Elastic waist pants have printed rivet details, secure under feet with elastic and
* Velcro Headpiece has funnel design on top, large opening for the face
Made of Polyester. Hand wash.
2-piece set. Does not include shoes, makeup, axe, or clock.
This is an officially licensed Wizard of Oz costume.